Today I painted some tombstones, re-painted my fence columns, and gave my scarecrow a makeover. I think everything came out better than I expected it to and I am very happy with all of the work I got done. Well, everything except for my scarecrows new head... it's not exactly like I want it, but it's close. I used the airbrush a lot today and really had fun with that, it really made the columns and scarecrow look better than they would have otherwise. I'll try to get some pictures posted soon, when I tried earlier today, the up-loader didn't seem to want to work. Right now I'm headed back down to the garage to finish painting some tombstones.
I think I am going to start setting up some things tomorrow, it's a little earlier than I had planned, but I'm too excited... plus it will free up some room in the garage so I can work on some other stuff.