Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Darth Vader

While looking at costumes on-line and in catalogs this year our oldest son, Joey, told us that he wanted to be Darth Vader for Halloween this year. I was kind of hoping for a zombie or something like that, but it is all about him having fun... so Darth Vader it is!
Andi and I were at Target today looking at some of the Halloween stuff and found a pretty cool Darth Vader costume, so we went ahead and got it for him. Then our discussion turned to "Should we let him see it today, or hide it until Halloween?". I woke up today to a little Darth Vader staring at me so I guess we are letting him see it today.

So here is Joey showing off his 2008 Halloween costume...

...and we just had to get the Darth Vader candy bucket to go with it.

3 comments:

suzanne said...

Hmmm . . . I don't know . . . I think I'd put my money on Darth Vader against a zombie any day. May the force be with him!

Tisha Leigh said...

Hahahaha! That's awesome! I love Star Wars!!!

Dave Lowe said...

LOL! He looks great! Almost like bobble head toy (in a good fun cute way).

I feel your disappointment...

For the last 5 years my Niece has been a different Disney Princess. Cute but ya know...not Halloween cool.

This year She actually said that being Wonder Woman was a good idea so when trick and treaters see scary decorations and see her they will feel safer.

Still not Halloween cool, but can't argue the logic.