Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Baby Pumpkins


I received my "Baby Pumpkins" on Monday that I purchased from the Pumpkin Hollow Etsy Shop and have to say that I am very pleased! One of my favorite parts of the whole experience was the way everything was packaged, I truly felt like a kid on Christmas morning as I was opening it (or maybe a kid on Halloween night would be a better description!). I have to say that of all the Halloween things I have ever bought, that this was the first time that even the packaging had a Halloween theme to it... it was awesome. I am looking forward to having these on display as one more reminder of Halloween throughout the year. This shop was opened by two super nice people with amazing talents who also love Halloween, so needless to say, I am hooked. I highly recommend you to check out their shop for some great Halloween related items!

Link to Pumpkin Hollow

2 comments:

bean said...

Thank you.
I'm glad I gave you the Happy Halloween shivers. :)

romancandle said...

I like the grinning Jack o' Lanterns. Very nice stuff.

I also wanted to say I have the same Yankee Candle air freshener. It smells really good.