Sunday, September 7, 2008

Texas Chainsaw Massacre- The Beginning: Soundtrack


I don't usually consider using a soundtrack in my yard haunt, but I have found one that is making me re-consider. Don't get me wrong, I love a good sound track from a scary movie, I just don't think they would "fit" very well with what I'm going for in my haunt. I found this one the other day and loved it. It scared me a few times the first time I listened to it, it has some pretty good "jump scares" where loud parts jump out at you from nowhere. I know I won't be using this on Halloween night, but I'm thinking about playing it on the nights before Halloween, when people are stopping by to look around.
The soundtrack is composed by Steve Jablonsky, and I highly recommend it. I tried to find a site that had samples from it, but couldn't find one. I'm posting an Amazon.com link if you'd like to check it out. I downloaded it from the Zune Marketplace for a lot less than what Amazon is selling it for, so you may want to check there or Itunes if you are interested.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre- The Beginning

No comments: