Friday, October 15, 2010

Destination Truth: The Ghosts of Petra

I think we all probably like television during the month of October. I absolutely love watching all the shows and movies that come on this time of year, and wish it was like this year round. Yesterday, there was a Destination Truth marathon on SyFy. I noticed one episode was called The Ghosts of Petra, which I found particularly interesting because I have actually been there before. It was an awesome place, and the thought that it may be haunted never even entered my mind while I was there. The scariest thing we saw was a dead goat that had fallen off one of the cliffs and gotten lodged in some rocks. I wish I could go back there again someday.

Here's a YouTube video showing part of that episode, it's a really cool place.


No comments: